A spiritual awakening happens when some sort of Divine orchestration of events and connections, or perceived disconnection with another, occurs.
During this MAJOR EVENT, our connection to God and the Divine is often challenged in order for us to redefine and reconnect with our faith, beliefs, and spiritual practices.
Our perceptions are also challenged in order for us to redefine and reconnect with our truth, purpose, and self.
This awakening comes on the heels of spending far too much time operating from our Shadow self, and thus, experiencing the Dark Night of the Soul – a physical representation of the darkness we have been allowing ourselves to perpetuate in our life.
The Twin Flame label has become overused and saturated in the spiritual community to define this type awakening. Some folks are misinterpreting their spiritual awakening with catalytic events and relationships as Twin Flames, and it’s blundering the truth of the Twin Flame path.
The only way to truly know if you are a Twin Flame is to try and walk the path, and see where it leads. Like anything, you will know if it’s for you or not. The problem is, those who cannot complete the Twin Flame mission are attaching some misinterpretations because they don’t want to admit that they are NOT a Twin Flame – something they may have attached to for too long.
This is spiritual bypassing.
Spiritual bypassing is when we resist new information, connections, and experiences because it’s out of alignment with the spiritual ego we have created.
Yep, spiritual ego.
It’s a real thing and is better know as your Shadow. Most people will not identify their spiritual ego or shadow, which is why it’s important to work with someone on this. We offer Shadow work sessions by exploring your chart. If you’re interested to learn more, you can email us: email@example.com
So, how do you know you’re in a Twin Flame relationship?
- God initiates the meeting. It’s a Divine orchestration to bring the two of you together.
- There is soul recognition. A zap, heat, warmth, or electric shock happens in each other’s presence (that’s right, you’ll need to PHYSICALLY cross paths with your twin to truly identify and commemorate the union)
- God works magic to continue bringing you face to face
- Once together, bringing your enemies face to face
- There is an imbalance in the relationship as long as there is an imbalance within yourself
- There is peace, love, and harmony in the relationship if there is peace, love, and harmony within
- There is a physical union and mission work – with or without romance, but the romance is incredible and undeniable.
- Honesty, shared agreements, vulnerability, and faith are the ingredients for longevity in your Union.
- If you have to hide it, it’s not a healthy Twin Flame relationship
- Divine timing is at play; however, you would not meet your twin or assume the twin flame label in this lifetime if you were not meant to be unified ON EARTH as it is in Heaven.
This is what the human experience is all about.
The only way to integrate our higher dimensional selves in to the human experiences is to align our humanely actions with our higher beliefs. To bring down Heaven. That means anything that exists in the 5D can be brought into the 3D.
If you have met your twin flame, obtained union, and your twin flame has crossed over – this is the only scenario in which your union has been achieved and must be navigated multidimensionally.
Everything else is UNIFIED – multidimensional and 3D.
This is what Union is, and it starts with you.
We are here to help Twin Flames navigate separation, and especially – steps towards and in union.
We are also here to help with your spiritual gifts and spiritual awakening.